Latest Movie :
Home » » Regarder gratuitement I Am Sam (2001) Regarder Streaming

Regarder gratuitement I Am Sam (2001) Regarder Streaming

{[['']]}

I Am Sam Regarder Streaming


I Am Sam

Scénario I Am Sam

Sam has the mental capacity of a 7-year-old. He has a daughter with a homeless woman who abandons them when they leave the hospital, leaving Sam to raise Lucy on his own. But as Lucy grows up, Sam's limitations start to become a problem and the authorities take her away. Sam shames high-priced lawyer Rita into taking his case pro bono and in turn teaches her the value of love and family.


love is all you need






Détails du film I Am Sam


Libération : 2001-12-28

Genre : Drama

Duree : 132

Société : New Line Cinema


Cast


Sean PennSean PennasSam Dawson
Michelle PfeifferMichelle PfeifferasRita Harrison Williams
Dakota FanningDakota FanningasLucy Diamond Dawson
Dianne WiestDianne WiestasAnnie Cassell
Marin HinkleMarin HinkleasPatricia
Loretta DevineLoretta DevineasMargaret Calgrove
Richard SchiffRichard SchiffasMr. Turner
Laura DernLaura DernasRandy Carpenter
Brad SilvermanasBrad
Joseph RosenbergasJoe
Stanley DeSantisasRobert
Doug HutchisonDoug HutchisonasIfty








Certains commentaires





Search Result :

will.i.am - home
www.will.i.am is the home of everything will.i.am, the multi-faceted entertainer and creative innovator, and a seven-time Grammy Award winner.
Exploding Dog - explodingdog 2015
hi my name is Sam, I draw pictures, from your titles. send me a title to sambrown@explodingdog.com or send me titles when I am drawing via twitter.
I Am Legend (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I Am Legend is a 2007 American post-apocalyptic science fiction horror film directed by Francis Lawrence and starring Will Smith. It is the third feature film ...
Home - I am Second
Ethan Hallmark “In the darkness, even the smallest amount of light will make a difference.” Watch Film
I Am Legend (2007) - IMDb
Share this Rating. Title: I Am Legend (2007) 7.2 /10. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
I Am Canadian - YouTube
The Molson Canadian commercial "I Am Canadian".
Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One - YouTube
The 'I'm Not The Only One' EP is now available on iTunes: http://po.st/NIp9Z9 / Google Play: http://po.st/AOBLgR Sam Smith's debut album 'In The Lonely ...
I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS
Fuel/Friends Chapel Session #33: Alex Dezen (of The Damnwells) I have always said that Alex Dezen, of the beloved Brooklyn band The Damnwells, has a romantic voice.
I Am Number Four - Novel, Book & Movie - Science Fiction ...
I am Number Four, a thrilling paranormal teen romance science fiction adventure, focuses on the plight of six aliens and their struggle to survive on Earth after ...
Guess How Much I Love You: Sam McBratney, Anita Jeram ...
Guess How Much I Love You [Sam McBratney, Anita Jeram] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. "Guess how much I love you, " says Little Nutbrown Hare.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. wendyschirmer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger