Latest Movie :
Home » , , » Regarder gratuitement My Fair Lady (1964) Regarder Streaming

Regarder gratuitement My Fair Lady (1964) Regarder Streaming

{[['']]}

My Fair Lady Regarder Streaming


My Fair Lady

Scénario My Fair Lady

A misogynistic and snobbish phonetics professor agrees to a wager that he can take a flower girl and make her presentable in high society.


The loverliest motion picture of them all!






Détails du film My Fair Lady


Libération : 1964-10-21

Genre : Music, Romance, Family

Duree : 170

Société : Warner Bros. Pictures


Cast


Audrey HepburnAudrey HepburnasEliza Doolittle
Rex HarrisonRex HarrisonasProfessor Henry Higgins
Stanley HollowayStanley HollowayasAlfred P. Doolittle
Wilfrid Hyde-WhiteWilfrid Hyde-WhiteasColonel Hugh Pickering
Gladys CooperGladys CooperasMrs. Higgins
Jeremy BrettJeremy BrettasFreddy Eynsford-Hill
Theodore BikelTheodore BikelasZoltan Karpathy
Mona WashbourneMona WashbourneasMrs. Pearce
Isobel ElsomIsobel ElsomasMrs. Eynsford- Hill
John HollandasButler








Certains commentaires





Search Result :

My Fair Lady - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My Fair Lady is a musical based on George Bernard Shaw's Pygmalion, with book and lyrics by Alan Jay Lerner and music by Frederick Loewe. The story concerns Eliza ...
My Fair Lady (1964) - IMDb
Share this Rating. Title: My Fair Lady (1964) 7.9 /10. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
My Fair Lady - The Rain In Spain - YouTube
shanmugamlakshmanan
Macbeth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Macbeth (full title The Tragedy of Macbeth) is a tragedy written by William Shakespeare, and is considered one of his darkest and most powerful works.
fair - definition of fair by The Free Dictionary
fair 1 (fâr) adj. fair·er, fair·est. 1. Of pleasing appearance, especially because of a pure or fresh quality; comely. 2. a. Light in color, especially blond: fair ...
Information About Rate My Space | HGTV
We're retiring Rate My Space, Rate My Remodel, Share My Craft and Share My Quilt from the HGTV website.
WWII Movies | My Favorites | Reviews | Liberty Lady
A full list of WWII movies I've watched as part of my research for a WWII-era book project titled Liberty Lady. My impressions, my favorites, links to trailers
Designer Fashion | Ethical Clothing | Fair Trade Clothing ...
Get into the most stylish Designer Fashion, Ethical Clothing, Ethical Fashion, Fair Trade Clothing and Vegan Shoes from the leading store Fashion Conscience, US and ...
My Life
The Official Website of Beyoncé ... My Life. My Life
IBDB: The official source for Broadway Information
The official source for Broadway information, statistics, dates, cast, crew and creative staff credits, roles and related facts
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. wendyschirmer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger