Latest Movie :
Home » , » Télécharger maintenant My Old Lady (2014) Regarder Streaming

Télécharger maintenant My Old Lady (2014) Regarder Streaming

{[['']]}

My Old Lady Regarder Streaming


My Old Lady

Scénario My Old Lady

Mathias Gold (Kevin Kline) is a down-on-his-luck New Yorker who inherits a Parisian apartment from his estranged father. But when he arrives in France to sell the vast domicile, he's shocked to discover a live-in tenant who is not prepared to budge. His apartment is a viager - an ancient French real estate system with complex rules pertaining to its resale - and the feisty Englishwoman Mathilde Girard (Maggie Smith), who has lived in the apartment with her daughter Chloé (Kristin Scott Thomas) for many years, can by contract collect monthly payments from Mathias until her death.


He's in the will. She's in the way.






Détails du film My Old Lady


Libération : 2014-09-09

Genre : Comedy, Drama

Duree : 107

Société : Deux Chevaux Films, Cohen Media Group, BBC Films


Cast


Maggie SmithMaggie SmithasMathilde Girard
Kevin KlineKevin KlineasMathias Gold
Kristin Scott ThomasKristin Scott ThomasasChloé Girard
Dominique PinonDominique PinonasMonsieur Lefebvre
Michael BurstinasRabbi on Bicycle
Elie WajemanasMan at Gate
Noémie LvovskyNoémie LvovskyasDr. Florence Horowitz
Stéphane De GroodtStéphane De GroodtasPhillippe
Stéphane FreissStéphane FreissasFrançois Roy








Certains commentaires





Search Result :

My Fair Lady (1964) - IMDb
Directed by George Cukor. With Audrey Hepburn, Rex Harrison, Stanley Holloway, Wilfrid Hyde-White. A misogynistic and snobbish phonetics professor agrees to a wager ...
My Fair Lady - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My Fair Lady is a musical based on George Bernard Shaw's Pygmalion, with book and lyrics by Alan Jay Lerner and music by Frederick Loewe. The story concerns Eliza ...
My Love of Old Hollywood
A place to discuss your love of old Hollywood and to share my love of the silents to the 40's through my memorabilia.
The Zimmers "My Generation" - YouTube
The amazing hit from the world's oldest rock band and most unlikely global superstars - The Zimmers - with a 90-year-old lead singer and a combined age of ...
Lady - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word lady is a civil term of respect for a woman, specifically the female equivalent to gentleman or lord, and in many contexts a term for any adult woman. Once ...
My Favorite Things | My Favorite Things - MFT Stamps
Continue Reading; 2 Comments; Carole Makes Her Case for Mid-Century Mod Colors. Written by My Favorite Things on March 26, 2015. Posted in Guest Designer
WWII Movies | My Favorites | Reviews | Liberty Lady
A full list of WWII movies I've watched as part of my research for a WWII-era book project titled Liberty Lady. My impressions, my favorites, links to trailers
Virgin Mary's End Times Prophecies
These Last Days Ministries presents Bayside End Times Prophecies and Messages of Our Lady of the Roses, Mary Help of Mothers and Jesus to the world.
Jane Austen: Pride and Prejudice -- Index of Characters
Go to end of list. Go to chronology. Go to topics list. Go to Pride&Prej. motifs. Go to place list/map. Go to table of contents. Brief, Organized Listing of Characters
MyOldRV.com
One of my main missions on this trip was to ascertain if the politically correct, PETA supporting, Audi driving, iPhone totin’ folks from the likes of Austin and ...
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. wendyschirmer - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger